Popular Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

DIARY OF A HARLOT

His touch was not tender
Far from his puffy wallet
Even further from that of my regular client;
The stinky mason with rough  hands
Yet I  had to bear with it
Bear with his big ego, corruption money, indifferent heart....
Bear with his careless libido
As he roughed me up on the prado's backseat
His elderly driver seemed ashamed
Of I his daughters age-mate,
A blend of imported cologne and wine
Suffocated me as he struggled to kiss me
I so unwilling
Of course I had not brushed stench of weed and cheap gutter liquor
Off my mouth for sometime.

Now as I watch him on the television
Clad in a starched Italian suit
Ebbing out queens English
Contributing to the Anti-prostitution  bill
I smile recalling his wild moans
He called a woman's name, may be the wife's
Or another hooker from another day
He  promised me a re-match
To match a fat cheque to shut my gossip mouth
Of course gossip could ruin his political fortunes
He also promised me a job as a senior noisemaker
Mandated to sing his praises all through
Come next general erection.

No comments:

Post a Comment