Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

AFRICAN PRINCESS











If I were the rainbow
I’d paint colours of joy on your generous heart
That the jealous world may always envy
Your gorgeous presence in it.

If I were the heavenly stars
I’d twinkle on your white angelic eyes to days on end
That they reflect the gentleness, the softness in you
Softness of wool on an African mountain ewe.

If I were the romantic moon
I’d smile, smile n smile
On your gentle full lips never to cease
Forever you’d be at ease.

If I were a cool breeze
I’d blow your African attire to flow harmoniously
With your bouncy shapely swaying hips
That when you pass men salivate and blow up their fly zips.

If I were the sun
I’d always shine on your striking round face
I’d radiate your life in times of darkness
I’d shelter you from third -world male harshness.

If I were the rain
I’d shower your fine dark mysterious pigment
That the black Africa in you
May evermore puzzle all humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment