Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DOVE I LOVED












You would stare at me
With blue serene eyes
That would instantly melt my soul
Many a nights you would embrace me
Under your soft warm wings
You would then scale the heights
To the highest point of my mind
There perch on the crescendo
Of romance unfathomable
With your warm feathers
You would caress my manhood
Till I drown in your passionate moods
Oh! And your homely nest
So warm I had swore
Forever I’d your pest.

Till your blue serene eyes turned pepper
Soft wings became thorny
Till you scaled to the highest peak of pride
There perching on the climax
Of humiliation unbearable
Till your warm feathers turned cold
So frozen that I could no longer hold
Till your homely nest
Oh homely nest could no longer house me
Till your love for me you threw away.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, you write in very touching way! great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks both of you for your comments and Missy for joining my poetic train welcome abode. Andy you are also welcome.

    ReplyDelete