Popular Posts

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I CHOOSE TO BE ANALOGUE MY DEAR

This digital thing is a real fake
Try it and your heart will break
That your online dear is always near
Whatsapp, twitter, facebook,  Skype
Are just enough,
After all you can see her face
While in her heart you book a space
A chat now and then
Her voice is only a call away
So does digital love blossom.

I choose to be analogue my dear
I only feel you when I touch you
When I feel your heart in the darkness
At midnight while you are peacefully asleep
A video chat is not just enough
It lacks the warmth of your breath
It lacks the aura that awakens my souls
When you whisper "I love you"  into my ear
A call won't do, your voice doesn't sound real
The systems steal away its romantic smoothness
That soothes me to wonderland
While you rest easy on my chest
And whatsapp agghhhh.....feels so public
Unlike those fulfilling private moments we share
When a touch here and there isn't just enough.


So call me analogue if that suites you
But it's the only way I can experience
The magic that flows between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment