Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PLEASE LET THEM LIVE














Oh God I watched
Watched as they smashed
Open our door
Watched as they reigned terror
On my mum
The sickly woman
Whose only sin was
Working hard
I,I,I.......Oh no!
As they tore apart
The virginity my young sister
Had for so long guarded
I wished I could be spared
The ugly sight
Of helpless eyes pleading
But my head and eyelids
They held up
I wished I couldn’t
Hear the cry of agony
But my hands were tied
My ears wide open
I wished I could save them
From the inhumanity
But at gun point
Heroism isn’t an option
I watched in desperation
I could do nothing about it
Except feeling the pain
Of innocence being terrorized
Oh God, I watched
But could do nothing about it
Except to write this piece in tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment