Popular Posts

Monday, January 10, 2011

MISFIT










Crime is what defines my status
My AK 47 is my dearest apparatus
Boys in blue masquerade as my haters
Yet in the end we share the spoils
Of course on accord that my deals they don’t foil.

Violence is the colour of my blood
Imagine the feeling of strangling a drank guard
The sensation of squeezing the balls of a helpless lad
The wail of a dying man doesn’t sound that bad
At least it makes killing an adventurous fad.

Jail house calls me by name
Courts acknowledge crime is my game
Poverty understands I’m not to blame
Starvation justifies I don’t do it for fame.
Even nature knows I’m not easy to tame


Socially displaced
So I’m disgraced
I’m poor and not educated
But, do I deserve to be eliminated?
Must my bloodline be terminated?

They say misfits like me deserve no favours
They have neither choices nor flavours
Shanties are their only option
Luxury is just an illusion……
My gun is the only way out of this commotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment